- Productivity/Quality and Process Parameter Control.
- Supervising production to meet the target.
- Enhancing QC tools to support controls.
- Ensuring all process parameters are controlled.
- Identifying any deviation from origin and leading actions & prevention measures.
- Continuous Improvements.
- Developing and improving methods and machinery modifications for increasing productivity, efficiency, quality and cost reductions
- Coordinating with the process team on PTS implementation for mass production (Productivity & yield)
- Following Six – Sigma methodology.
- People Management.
- Managing and organizing production manpower (Production work load, absenteeism, overtime, etc.)
- Organizing coaching to enhance the skills of production operators
ESH and Operational Excellence.
- Supporting all production aligned with ISO9000/14001 and leading action if any deviation.
- Driving 5S and TPM in production to be aligned with company direction.
- Thai nationality, male only, aged 28-35 years old.
- Bachelor’s Degree of Engineering in Industrial, Mechanical or Chemical Engineering
- At least 3 years of production engineering experience in heavy industrial continuous processes.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Good analysis and problem solving skills with decision-making ability.
- Fluent in Thai and good command of English
- Good abilities in using MS Office software
- Good collaborative skills and be able to work well under timelines.
- Have knowledge of ISO 9001, ISO14000, OHSAS18001 and ISO 50001.
Our client offers a benefits package including; variable annual bonus (3-4 months), group insurance (OPD, IPD and dental), annual leave (starts at 10 days), provident fund and working hours: Mon-Fri 8:00-17:00