The Production Engineer will report directly to the Production Manager and will be responsible for the following key functions:
- Coordinating and controlling production processes to ensure cost effective operations, quality and performance standards.
- Maintaining the plant & equipment in good condition to ensure readiness to use and efficiency and safety.
- Coordinating ISO system and standard operation procedures to ensure consistent quality products are delivered to clients.
- Supporting the manufacturing productivity improvement process.
- Managing of waste reduction and implementation of related standardized methods.
- Controlling production to achieve daily plans and meet product quality standards and ensuring safety stock meets target levels.
- Ensuring production data is properly recorded and maintaining all relevant operating records.
- Following safety policy and ensuring safe working conditions before starting operation work.
- Effectively communicating and coordinating with other personal concerning process activities.
- Analysing process and production problems to ensure smooth running.
- Handling process improvement projects and completing in the target timelines for efficient use of raw materials and loss prevention.
- Control subordinate 20-30 person.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or related field.
- Experience in automotive manufacturer or knowledge in new model.
- Strong communication skills, hard-working and service minded.
- Basic computer skills.
- Knowledge in APQP, ISO/TS16949, ISO14001.
- Experience of M/C CENTER / FANUC / CNC / ASSEMBLY LINE (Machining).
- Knowledge of ISO/TS16949, ISO14001.
- Knowledge of APQP, PPAP, KAIZEN.
- Line Balance.
Our client offers a competitive basic salary, provident fund, variable bonus and transportation provided.