Our client is a market leader in engineered materials and electronic components. They now require a Production Manager.
- Developing and implementing activities in production areas to meet production goals, quality, and cost objectives.
- Managing the day-to-day operations, including facilities with functions involving production, industrial engineering and test engineering.
- Managing the activities of the team and supervising 100 employees.
- Training, developing and improving the performance of staff.
- Managing and prioritizing production schedules based on product introduction, equipment efficiency and material supply.
- Planning and administering procedures and budgets.
- Managing budgets and manpower.
- Controlling capital expenditures to ensure the highest efficiency of operations.
- Driving the success of 5S, Lean & Six Sigma programs throughout the operations.
- Bachelors’ degree of Engineering.
- At least 10 years of experience in industrial engineering, material handling and automation with a basic understanding of Industry 4.0 manufacturing development processes.
- Hands-on experience in improvement projects based on Lean and Six Sigma approaches.
- Excellent English communication and presentation skills.
- Experience in EMS is an advantage.
- Innovative and results-driven with the ability to work well under pressure.