Plan, organize, direct and run optimum day-to-day operations to exceed customers’ expectations
- Increase production, assets capacity and flexibility while minimizing unnecessary costs and maintaining current quality standards
- Be responsible for production output, product quality and on-time shipping
- Allocate resources effectively and fully utilize assets to produce optimal results
- Implement strategies in alignment with strategic initiatives and provide a clear sense of direction and focus
- Monitor operations and trigger corrective actions
- Develop systems and processes that track and optimize productivity and standards, metrics and performance targets to ensure effective return on assets
- Stay up to date with latest production management best practices and concepts
- Male or female, age 30-35 years old, Thai national.
- Bachelor’s degree in Food Science, Food Technology or related disciplines
- At least 5 years of experience in food manufacturing for restaurant, catering or HOERCA is a must.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Be able to train and guide factory staff (operator, leader and supervisor).
- Strong leadership skill, positive attitude, well organized and able to work as part of a team.
- English proficiency and good communication & interpersonal skills.
- Can working two Saturdays per month.