Our client is a manufacturer of quality gypsum plaster boards and plasters. Their products and solutions are used in the construction industry in Thailand and Asia Pacific. They are now searching for a suitable candidate for the position of Production Manager
- Ensuring safe working conditions and that other SHEAR activities are designed and standardized into any changes in work practices, new processes and plant developments.
- Ensuring production performance achieves target through WCM methodology.
- Ensuring process compliance with company Quality Management System (QMS).
- Ensuring production team maintains machinery through autonomous maintenance, and supporting maintenance
- Analyzing all production data to improve production and process efficiency and effectiveness through problem solving and focused improvement.
- Coordinating with other departments to deliver smooth running of processes.
- Leading, monitoring and driving production performance through morning meetings.
- Ensuring all subordinates are fully briefed, counselled, trained and developed to meet department and group objectives, specifically those in line with the company’s WCM program.
- Ensuring all production shifts apply new products and recipes using the same standards.
- Maintaining housekeeping standards (5S) to ensure a clean and safe workplace.
- Providing monthly production report to the manufacturing manager.
- Male, aged 38 – 43 years old.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Industrial Engineering or Process Engineering.
- At least 3 years of experience as a 1st level manufacturing manager.
- Experience managing a shift team in a similar environment of continuous production with exposure to WCM implementation.
- Experience in TPM would be advantageous.
- Good command of written and spoken English.
- Good interpersonal, leadership, communication and problem solving skills.
- Strong planning and organizational skills.
- Service minded.
Our client offers a benefits package including, meal allowance, provident fund and medical insurance and an annual bonus.
Qualified candidates please submit your resumes stating present and expected salary & package details by click "APPLY NOW"