Our client is a large international company of quality gypsum plasterboard,which was established 50 years ago and whose current market is the construction industry in Thailand and the Asia Pacific. To support their overall business plan, the company is looking for high calibre professionals to effectively run internal processes. Among their open positions is the role of Production Manager, Lead WCM.
- Ensuring Safe working conditions and that SHEAR activities are designed and standardized into any changes in working practices, new processes and plant developments.
- Ensuring Production performance achieves targets through WCM methodology and that all production shifts apply the same standards to new products and recipes.
- Ensuring all subordinates are fully briefed, counselled and trained to meet department and group objectives specifically in line with the company WCM program.
- Ensuring Process compliance with company Quality Management System (QMS).
- Ensuring Production team maintains machines through autonomous maintenance and support professional maintenance.
- Analysing all production data in order to improve production and process efficiency and improve effectiveness through Problem solving – Focus Improvement.
- Coordinating with other departments in order to maintain smoothly running and improving operation.
- Leading, monitoring and driving production performance through morning meetings.
- Maintaining housekeeping standards (5S) to ensure a clean and safe workplace.
- Performing Production Monthly report to support manufacturing manager.
- Bachelor Degree Holder in either an Engineering, Industrial Engineering, or Process Engineering discipline.
- 3 years experience as a manufacturing manager.
- Experience in managing a shift team in a similar environment of continuous production with exposure to WCM Implementation.
- Experience in TPM would be advantageous.