- Reporting to the Production Deputy General Manager.
- Managing around 900 staff in the factory.
- Implementing and controlling production schedules.
- Managing human and material resources to meet production targets.
- Ensuring the implementation and adherence to health and safety procedures.
- Monitoring quality standards of products.
- Implementing and enforcing quality control and tracking programs to meet quality objectives.
- Preparing production reports.
- Monitoring and reviewing the performance of staff and organising necessary interventions for improvement.
- Creating and managing production budgets.
- Collaborating with relevant departments, including Quality, Engineering, supporting divisions and management.
- Male, age40-45 years old.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Industrial, Mechanical, Electrical Engineering or any related field.
- At least 5 years management experience (Assistant Manager Level or above).
- More than 10 years production experience.
- Good command of English at a business level.
- Have knowledge of ISO/TS16949.
- Have knowledge of health and safety regulations.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Be able to train and guide factory staff (operators, leaders and supervisors).
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
Our client offers a competitive basic salary and benefits package, including an annual bonus, medical insurance, meal allowance, transportation allowance and a position allowance. Working hours are 8.00-17.00, Mon-Fri and one Saturday per month.