Our client a leading international apparel and footwear company. They are looking for candidates with high potential to join their successful and growing team.
- Create daily and weekly production plans for each operation, including subcomponents and finished goods.
- Monitor and manage material flow to ensure plans can be met.
- Confirm ready dates for all orders for customer service.
- Drive efficiency of production by consolidating manufacturing and improving lead times.
- Resolve daily scheduling issues that will impact productivity, and confirm ready dates.
- Report WIP status for all materials and orders on a daily basis.
- Perform ad hoc tasks and projects as required by senior management.
- Bachelor degree or higher in supply chain management, business or logistic.
- Good communication skills.
- Good command of written and spoken English.
- Strong computer skills, including Excel and MS Office.
- At least 2 years work experience and a good understanding of ERP systems and BOM.