- Reporting to the Production Manager.
- Monitoring and controlling all production activities and managing production areas.
- Managing the continuous improvement and efficiency of people, processes and products.
- Deploying and implementing LEAN/SIX SIGMA Methodology in responsible area.
- Developing operator skills in line with continuous improvement policies.
- Supervising a group of production operators.
- Identifying and implementing opportunities for improving workplace safety and ergonomics, as well as process efficiency and product quality.
- Overseeing production schedules and ensuring the efficiency of manufacturing planning.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or a related field.
- Age 30-35 years old.
- Able to work shifts.
- At least 3 years working experience in a multinational manufacturing environment as the Production Supervisor.
- Strong problem-solving, decision making and analytical skills and manpower management skill.
Our client offers an attractive benefits package including a provident fund, bonus, housing allowance and a five day working week.