Our client operates in the agricultural industry. Due to their continued growth, they are looking for a suitable candidate to join them in the position of Production Supervisor.
- Producing celery crops; locating appropriate isolations, plant and seed production, transplanting, growing and seed harvest.
- Producing offsite cages; cage layout, transplanting, cage maintenance, production, harvest, clean-up and transportation.
- Developing and implementing scouting programs for insects and disease regarding seed crops and cages.
- Ensuring appropriate functions and activities are handled in a timely manner from crop isolation preparation to seed harvest.
- Minimizing labor costs and administering all safety programs to provide a safe work environment and meet compliance requirements.
- Providing timely documentation for each area of responsibility and coordinating activities with the Research Team on; safety, crops, labor/payroll, organic, scouting and spray reporting.
- Male/Female, age 24-30 years old.
- Bachelor’s degree in Agriculture.
- At least 2 years in crop agronomy or horticulture.
- Pleasant personality.
- Good command of English.