- Installing new machines and providing technical support and advice to projects during both the development and assembly processes.
- Being involved in various activities relating to cost and control – estimating, cost control and cost forecasting, investment appraisal and risk analysis.
- Trialling conditions and identifying problems in process, analysing & improving defect parts.
- Testing and confirming methods; machine and process capabilities; process flow chart, process control chart, confirming manufacturing processes.
- Preparing tooling for the production process and model changes following related plans.
- Initiated engineering experiment, new product launching and development.
- Studying procedures and production to identify and eliminate waste.
- Setting up and leading regular process reviews and improvement initiatives to further standardize and optimize processes and procedures.
- Minimize waste by analyzing workflow processes, operations and other supply chain processes to improve productivity, reduce cost, shorten cycle times etc.
- Drive process improvements, data analysis and regular project management.
- Ensures product quality, process capabilities, and cost improvements.
- Works closely with concerned department to implement Process Controls and conducts statistical root cause analysis to identify ways to improve and maintain productivity.
- Bachelor’s degree in Industrial Engineering, Mechanical, Production Engineering or a related field.
- Minimum of 3 years working in Engineering/technical/project experience within manufacturing industry.
- Capability to lead broad initiatives/projects, drives action, and achieves results working mainly through collaboration and influence (with other department).
- Logical and analytic thinking skills.
- Good command of English
- Knowledge of IE tools, QC 7 tools, Lean, TPS, Six Sigma is a plus.
- Ability to work under pressure and time constraints.
- Must be self-directed and able to work independently.
Our client provides an excellent benefits package including a fixed bonus, medical and life insurance, a provident fund, a five day working week and promotional prospects along with the opportunity to be part of this growing company.