Our client provides networking products and telecommunication solutions. They manufacture electronic communications devices and provide equipment, software and services to enterprise customers. They are now seeking an experienced person for a Program Manager position.
- Handling program management involving current customers by managing and monitoring all activities in the project to ensure that customer demands and needs are met.
- Coordinating with customers to provide the factory with enough detailed information to execute the plan.
- Coordinating and hosting regular (as needed) program tracking meetings with the customer and internal account team members to ensure ongoing communication and up-to-date progress/status reporting.
- Implementing new products, including creating project plans, delegating tasks to the right person and following-up on any progress to ensure that the project plan is achieved.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Engineering or a related field.
- 8+ years of progressively increasing managerial experience in Program Management.
- Must have experience managing in a global, outsourced manufacturing environment.
- Must possess strong leadership qualities.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills