Our client is a leading renewable energy company specializing in wind farm operation and development. They are looking for a Project Accountant to perform general accounting and financial reporting functions.
- Reviewing project cost transactions.
- Preparing and maintaining project sheets (cost-to-date and cost-to-complete).
- Handling day-to-day General Ledger transactions.
- Monitoring cash flow.
- Maintaining the fixed asset registration of projects.
- Conducting balance sheet reconciliation.
- Assisting a senior project accountant to communicate with shareholders, lenders and debt-equity coordinators regarding capital injections.
- Liaising with external parties, such as auditors, government agencies and suppliers.
- Assisting in monthly and yearly closing.
- Handling invoice packages and coordinating with the EGAT.
- Monitoring budgets and expenses through the accounting system.
- Assisting in preparing monthly cash forecasts.
- Preparing tax returns and calculations on a monthly and yearly basis, submitting to the Revenue Department.
- Assisting with annual BOI reporting.
- Male or female, Thai nationality, age over 25 years old.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Accounting.
- At least 3 years of experience in auditing or accounting.
- Extensive knowledge of the GL process.
- Prior experience in auditing and/or project financing is preferable.
- Able to communicate in English
Qualified candidates please submit your resumes stating present and expected salary & package details by click APPLY NOW
P.R. Recruitment and Business Management Co., Ltd.
2034/82 Ital - Thai Tower, 18th Floor, New Petchburi Road,
Bangkapi, Huaykwang, Bangkok 10320
Tel. 02-7160000 Fax. 02-7160056