- Managing multiple projects simultaneously, using the company’s product PM tools, to be completed on time and within budget. Overseeing the details, including but not limited to costs, hours and throughput.
- Monitoring process bottlenecks and suggesting improvements.
- Initiating kick-off meetings with sales, engineering and service to agree on engineering, planning and costs and adjusting the plan as necessary if change orders are received.
- Serving as the primary contact for both the customer and the sales leads (Account Manager, Sales Manager, etc.) once the contract is signed / order agreed.
- Protecting the company’s interests with appropriate agreements.
- Conducting annual evaluations to drive accountability and excellence.
- Enhancing product and technical skills through regional or local training.
- Making joint visits (Sales Manager/Agent) to customers to observe, assist and train personnel.
- Managing risks and conducting regular project review meetings with internal teams as well as the customers.
- Analyzing the contract, order specifications and specific customer needs.
- Providing project management training for colleagues, customers and agents as needed.
- Preparing reports on project profitability as requested.
- Thai nationality, aged 28-45 years old.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Engineering discipline or a related field.
- Very good command of English.
- At least 5 years of experience in machine building project management with proven record of success, ideally in the food processing industry.
- Able to travel within Asia Pacific.
- PMP certificate preferred.
- Solid persuasive skills sufficient to drive projects to completion.
- Able to multi-task and work well under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience from a multinational company will be an advantage.
Qualified candidates please submit your resumes stating present and expected salary & package details by click "APPLY NOW"