Our client is one of the world’s leading energy investment organisations. In order to enhance their operations and build their brand further, they are now looking for an exceptional hands-on candidate to join their fast growing team.
- Liaising closely with local people and property owners to avoid any problems and sensitive issues.
- Dealing with and monitoring contractors to make sure projects complete on time.
- Managing, developing and implementing plans of action to meet contractual obligations and clients’ needs.
- Handling cash flow management, monitoring and forecasting.
- Exploring client relationships and developing partnerships to meet clients’ needs.
- Analyzing associated risks and taking actions to avoid or minimize these risks.
- Managing project risks and opportunities.
- Bachelor’s degree in Power Electrical Engineering, Control Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or Mechatronics Engineering.
- At least 5 years of project management experience.
- Good English communication skills.
- Self-motivated with proven leadership and project planning skills.
- Hard working and able to work well under high pressure.
We invite qualified Thai nationals to submit their resume, stating their present and expected salary, to the following email address:to Apply Now
P.R. Recruitment and Business Management Co., Ltd.
2034/82 Ital - Thai Tower, 18th Floor, New Petchburi Road,
Bangkapi, Huaykwang, Bangkok 10320
Tel. 02-7160000 Fax. 02-7160056