Our client is an international leader in the elevator and escalator industry. They provide industry-leading elevators, escalators and automatic building doors as well as innovative solutions for modernization and maintenance. In order to enhance their operations and build their brand further, they are now looking for an exceptional hands-on candidate to join their fast growing team.
- Ensuring assigned projects are completed within budgets and schedules, while meeting client needs, business objectives and design guidelines.
- Monitoring progress, providing financial control and ensuring quality of projects.
- Reviewing contract documents and assisting with procurement, pre-bid conferences, and evaluations.
- Resolving field construction problems in coordination with engineering staff, third parties, and other agencies as necessary.
- Assisting in negotiating with contractors regarding changes to design, construction work scope, and schedules.
- Monitoring claims, suggesting ways to mitigate impacts, and developing workarounds.
- Supporting authority safety vision; complying with all safety rules, policies, and procedures; and maintaining accountability for safety performance of subordinate personnel.
- Collaborating with project managers, engineers, etc. to determine the specifications of the project.
- Planning, coordinating, and providing leadership in the execution of complex construction projects.
- Master or Bachelor degree in Engineering (Mechanical/Electrical/Precision/Bio-mechanical).
- At least 8 years of experience in construction.
- Strong written and verbal English communication skills.
- Ability to manage several projects simultaneously in a dynamic environment.
- A team player with strong communication skills.
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills.