Our client is a leading property developer and project management company relating to hotels, condominiums and shopping complexes with full facilities. The company is currently looking for a suitably qualified candidate to join its team in the position of Project Director - Civil.
Being responsible for concept design and all pre-construction aspects of the projects including budget, work plan and operational procedures.
Overseeing project drawings and reviewing project construction documentation.
Participating in the areas of master plan, architecture, landscaping, interior designs and civil construction for new development project.
Preparing a progress plan and estimating costs for installation of systems, utilization of facilities and other requirements.
Managing project managers, project engineers, architects, contractors and vendors for the best building result within timeline and approved budget.
Liaising with major contractors and suppliers and managing external subcontractors.
Being in charge of project construction and inspection on site to deliver on time.
Analyzing operational performance and costs against budget.
Advising on any problems in construction and infrastructure, including comments and complaints from the public.
Preparing regular project progress reports for the management.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Civil Engineering discipline
- At least 10 years’ experience in hospitality, resorts, residential or mix-used projects management.
- Background in architecture, interior design and construction will be an advantage
- Good English communication.
- Having attention to detail and leadership and problem solving skills.
- Able to travel domestically