Our client is a leading global telecommunication solutions provider that has built up product portfolios and services including mobile networks, broadband networks, IP-based networks, optical networks, telecom value-added services and terminals. They now require a Project Engineer.
- Control the project to meet the design.
- Maintain maintenance coordination for the project.
- Supervise and control improvement work, construction work and other infrastructure work as assigned.
- Coordinate with contractors who work on the project.
- Contact new contractors when needed.
- Control the construction cost of the project within the specified framework.
- Maintain effective maintenance.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering and Civil Engineer
- Minimum 3 of years of work experience controlling construction projects.
- Good computer proficiency.
- Good command of English.
- Good communication skills and works well on a team.
- Able to work on a 6 month contract with possibility for contract renewal.
Location: Sathorn Road, Bangkok
We invite qualified Thai nationals to submit your resume stating your present and expected salary via click "APPLY NOW"