Our client is one of the leading gases and engineering companies in the world, with approximately 60,000 employees working in more than 100 countries worldwide.
- Review the final customer order details to match with the proposal.
- Organize a kick off meeting with customers and sales and plan the time line by obtaining acceptance from customers.
- Order materials and equipment of project including the contractor and ensure on time deliveries.
- Manage and monitor the progress of project installation in terms of costs, timeline and safety.
- Conduct testing, purging and commissioning.
- Complete pre-commissioning for non-standard processes.
- Perform commissioning for standard processes and all equipment to operate correctly and obtain acceptance from customers.
- Provide adequate documentation and operator training on the standard processes.
- Provide feedback on all variances of costs, installation and commissioning to the Application Technology Manager and Application Technology Sales Engineer.
- Lead and supervise Project Technician (future) and contractor to meet project and safety requirements.
- Amend and support administrative documents for management and necessary measurement of project performance.
- Liaise functionally with customer, project technician or contractor including coordination among concerned departments during the installation phase of the project.
- Support the management as required.
- At least a Bachelor’s degree of Engineering.
- Minimum 3 years of project management experience in the oil and gas industry or a related field.
- Experience in handling a team in various scopes of work.
- Self-motivated person with the ability to work well under pressure.
- Good command of both spoken and written English.