Our Client is a leading German Company. They are a supplier of material handling systems and provide solutions and services concerning the design and build of storage systems.
- Managing all projects to required specification, time & cost.
- Managing all installation functions to maximise efficiency.
- Managing and planning project installations and related activities, from purchase order to completion, on-time, within budget and satisfy the needs of the customer.
- Managing mission, including;Handling customers.
- Coordinating between clients, the sales office, D&E, manufacturing and external parties.
- Working with clients and the sales office to define and confirm project objectives.
- Closely monitoring project progress and initiating necessary actions
- Ensuring that work objectives are fulfilled, encompassing:Providing training to internal staff and installation members.
- Professional engineering practices
- International standards and safety requirements
- Quality systems
- Efficient operations
- Male, Thai nationality 27-30 years old.
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering, Industrial Engineering or related fields.
- Computer literate, MS office & MS Project knowledge is required.
- Good command of spoken and written English.
- Able to complete all responsibilities with minimal supervision.
- A good team player with good communication skills.
- Must own a car.
Our client offers a benefits package, including provident fund, health & life insurance, annual bonus and generally a 5 day working week (Mon – Fri) (8.00 – 17.30).