The successful candidate will report to the Thai Manager and will be responsible for the following key functions;
- Planning and supervised engineering in E&I work as assigned.
- To supervise subordinate contractor to work high quality and safely.
- Supervised and controlled installation in E&I work according to the engineering standards.
- Optimization the cost of E&I projects work.
- Follow up and evaluated working results of contractor according to the standard.
- Control the project to be completed as the plan.
- Control documents and as-build drawing.
- Preparation RFQ and clarify with contractor for assign project.
- Preparation the technical data comparison table to select proper supplier or contractor.
- Conduct safety work and supervise the team to work safely
- Bachelor’s or higher in Electrical Engineer or related technical fields.
- Male,Age above 30 years old,Thai nationality.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in petrochemical or oil and gas industry.
- Good command in English, TOEIC 650
- Experienced with instrumentation design, commissioning and petrochemical or Oil and Gas facilities.
- Experience and familiarity with pumps, valves, and design is a bonus.
- Good technical writing skills and experienced in writing minutes of meeting.
- Eagerness to learn and develop diverse skill sets in both port and process equipment and instrumentation and mechanical design.
- Experience in preparing or reviewing electrical and/or instrumentation drawings, technical specifications and design reports.
- Self-motivated to constantly acquire the relevant knowledge and skills to keep abreast with new equipment and work process.
- Solid knowledge in ACmotors, control valves,analysers, process measuring instruments.
Our client offers attractive salary and allowance, insurance, a provident fund, a five-day working week and the opportunity to work for a global company.