- Maintain project schedules by monitoring project progress, coordinating activities, and resolving problems to achieve the project budget and schedule with safety as the priority.
- Confirm product performance by designing and conducting tests.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects.
- Report issues and escalate to management as needed.
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors.
- Aged 25-35 years old (preferred).
- Bachelor degree or higher in Electrical Engineering or a related field.
- At least 2 years of experience in Electrical work projects, solar project construction is preferred.
- Good written and spoken communication skills in English.
- Solid organizational skills, including an attention to detail and multi-tasking skills.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs.
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills.
- Background screening including previous employment, education, criminal history, and driving record verification.