Our client is a Japanese company offering turnkey solutions for engineering, procurement and construction; solar PV cells and solar product supplies. They also provide O&M services and consultancy on solar systems.
- Maintaining project schedules by monitoring project progress, coordinating activities and resolving problems.
- Meeting project budgets and scheduling with safety as a priority.
- Confirming product performance by designing and conducting tests.
- Coordinating internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects.
- Reporting issues and escalating to management as needed.
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with third parties/vendors.
- Age 25-35 years old (preferred).
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Electrical Engineering or a related field.
- At least 2 years of experience in Electrical work projects or solar project construction is preferred.
- Good written and spoken communication skills in English.
- Solid organizational skills, including an attention to detail and multi-tasking skills.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs.
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills.
Our client offers a benefits package, including transportation allowance, meal allowance, provident fund and an annual bonus. Working hours are Mon-Fri, 8.00-17.00.
Qualified candidates please submit your resumes stating present and expected salary & package details by click APPLY NOW
P.R. Recruitment and Business Management Co., Ltd.
2034/82 Ital - Thai Tower, 18th Floor, New Petchburi Road,
Bangkapi, Huaykwang, Bangkok 10320
Tel. 02-7160000 Fax. 02-7160056