Our client is a leading German company that is involved in warehouse construction and is a supplier of material handling systems.
- Managing all projects to meet customer specification, time, budget and cost requirements.
- Managing all installation functions to achieve maximum efficiency.
- Managing and planning project installations and all related activities from purchase order to accomplishment as per company standards to meet customer satisfaction.
- Managing resources, materials, logistics and manpower
- Coordinating between client, sales office, manufacturing and external parties
- Working with clients/sales office to define project objectives
- Monitoring project progress closely and initiating necessary actions
- Ensuring that objectives are fulfilled and developing work procedures towards professional engineering practice, international standards and safety, quality systems and efficient operations
- Providing training to internal staff and installation members
- Male, Thai nationality, 27-35 years old.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering, Industrial Engineering or a related field
- Computer proficiency in MS Office & MS Project is required
- Good command of spoken and written English
- Able to independently complete responsibilities with minimal supervision
- A good team player with good communication skills.