- Controlling and organizing all aspects of capital projects from initial concept and cost estimation through installation, commissioning and handover to Production and Maintenance.
- Overseeing the design, supply and installation of plant modifications to existing equipment to improve efficiency and reduce costs.
- Ensuring that all project procedures are followed and that all project documentation is supplied, including validations.
- Ensuring that all engineers and contractors are performing within company safety and quality standards.
- Estimating total project costs and managing the project budget accordingly.
- Establishing the project schedule and managing the project to meet the associated schedule.
- Keep up to date with the techniques, equipment and materials being used and developed for consumer industries.
- Thai nationals only.
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience working in a pulp / paper or consumer goods manufacturing company.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical, Electrical, Automation, Industrial or a related Engineering field.
- Good command of spoken and written in English and computer literacy across AutoCAD / MS Projects.
- Strong leadership skills and a team player able to fit into a challenging multi-cultural manufacturing environment.
- Demonstrable experience in the delivery of CAPEX projects in order to drive continuous improvement and cost efficiencies.
- Working knowledge of ISO, GMP and Quality System requirements.