Our client is a leading global telecommunication solutions provider that has built up product portfolios and services including mobile networks, broadband networks, IP-based networks, optical networks, telecom value-added services and terminals. They now require a Project Manager.
- Work with service team to monitor and track the progress of major delivery projects, service sales projects, service marketing events, etc.
- Collect and manage service business data related to revenue, major project, service sales, channel certificates, etc.; and coordinate with related departments.
- Prepare paperwork for weekly, monthly or semi-annual reports.
- Organize and manage internal training, case studies, service topic promotions, etc.
- Organize and manage participation in regular meetings, such as monthly meetings, project review meetings, service bidding review meetings, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree or above.
- At least 2 years of experience, proficient in using Microsoft Office.
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Chinese.
- Positive attitude, able to work under challenging assignments and good at handling pressure.