Our client is a leading supplier of steel building products. The company is now looking for a suitably experienced and qualified candidate to join them in the position of Project Manager.
- Overseeing installation/erection and construction safety standards for both employees and sub-contractors on a number of projects.
- Assigning and directing work, and coordinating day-to-day activities with site project consultants on a number of projects.
- Managing and signing off on internal production orders, contract agreements and external buy out items on a number of projects.
- Managing project invoices, payments and changes to original scope of work, within delegated authority limits.
- Managing installation/erection schedule under control based on scope of work on a number of projects.
- Maintaining good relationships with customers to ensure satisfaction, while at the same time protecting contractual position, margins and company reputation.
- Managing subcontractors to work safely following company safety standards and work effectively on committed schedule and ensure quality compliance.
- Thai Nationality, age not over 45.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Civil Engineering preferred).
- Minimum 5 years project management experience.
- Experience in the building, or roofing and walling industry are preferred.
- Good interpersonal skills, results oriented, self-motivated, able to negotiate and manage conflict, and possess planning skills.
- Skill and experience in managing customers and ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Fluent in English.
- Personal vehicle and a valid driving license are required.
We invite qualified Thai nationals to submit your resume stating your present and expected salaryvia Apply Now
P.R. Recruitment and Business Management Co., Ltd.
2034/82 Ital - Thai Tower, 18th Floor, New Petchburi Road,
Bangkapi, Huaykwang, Bangkok 10320
Tel. 02-7160000 Fax. 02-7160056