Our client is anoutsourcing service business. Due to their continued growth, they are looking for a suitable candidate to join them in the position of Project Manager.
- Developing and planning digital marketing & E-Commerce services for multi-national clients’ projects from start to end or tailoring to the needs of clients.
- Managing day-to-day operations management and delivering actionable insights to both internal and external team members in order to drive processes & complete projects to meet clients’ KPIs.
- Providing operations for end-to-end one-stop E-Commerce solutions such as strategy/business planning, website development, merchandise assortment management, store/sales channel management, warehouse, inventory, last-mile delivery, order fulfillment services, customer service, social media management, online campaigns or digital marketing services.
- Developing and creating new service menus and keeping up with digital trends to expand the company’s sales and meet clients’ needs.
- Building and maintaining relationships with international and local business partners or media vendors to ensure all operations deliver effective results.
- Leading the team to achieve the budgeted P&L targets & profitability of each project.
- Reporting on the ROI of all managed projects and campaigns.
- Male or female, Thai nationality, aged between 30-40 years old.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher.
- At least 5 years of experience asproject manager or marketing manager in outsourcing, e-Commerce and digital marketing fields which involve end-to-end one-stop E-Commerce solutions.
- Having understanding of overall digital marketing mix: Facebook ad, SEM, display ad, KOL, content marketing, e-mail marketing, social media management.
- Having experience of building an e-Commerce business with high ROI and involving leading edge marketing techniques.
- Strong business acumen.
- Good presentation skills.
- Good command of English.