- Managing customer projects, where the goal is to quickly and effectively implement Autopilot systems to customers in Asia and Oceania.
- Managing time plans, budgets and controlling the delivery process to meet customer timelines.
- Working closely with colleagues within Logistics Solutions.
- Liaising with both customers and suppliers.
- Driving and building new operations but working with well tested and reliable processes.
- Receiving feedback from customers.
- Working with certified project models and methodologies, such as Excellence in Project Management (XLPM).
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Automation, Mechatronics, Electronic Engineering or a related field.
- At least 5 years of experience as a Project Manager working with technically advanced products.
- Ability to work with demanding customers.
- Age between 33-40 years old.
- Excellent communication skills and a knowledge of Asian languages is beneficial.
- Being stimulated by working in a dynamic environment.
- Having direct experience of certified project models, such as Excellence in Project Management (XLPM)
- Able to travel upcountry and abroad for long periods of time.
- Good interpersonal, presentation and leadership skills.
- Able to communicate in both written and spoken English.
PROJECT MANAGER – AUTOPILOT SYSTEMS
|Job Title:||PROJECT MANAGER – AUTOPILOT SYSTEMS|
|Job Published:||June 26, 2017 14:49|
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
PROJECT MANAGER – ASSEMBLY PROCESS
B/70,000 – 80,000/MONTHLY
ENGINEERING MANAGER – PHARMACEUTICAL CONTRACT MANUFACTURER/AYUTTHAYA – PROJECT MANAGEMENT
80,000 – 120,000 Baht/month
PROJECT MANAGER (HIGH RISE BUILDING)
100,000 – 150,000 Baht/month
ENERGY & POWER PROJECT MANAGER
300-400K TB PM