Our client is alisted construction company on the Thai stock exchangewith a growing portfolio of international and domestic clients. The company is continuously investing in its expansion plan and needs a fast learning, well-organised and highly motivated individual for the position of Project Manager.
- Managing operational processes, planning and budgeting for a wide scope of projects.
- Monitoring, supervising and improving performance during project development and implementation.
- Monitoring project progress and ensuring activities are completed according to plan and timeline.
- Ensuring that the implementation, development and improvement of project and construction management, procedures, work instructions and standards meet changing needs and requirements.
- Liaising with suppliers.
- Controlling project schedules, quality and achievements.
- Coordinating between internal divisions and contractors.
- Male, Thai national, aged between 35-45 years old.
- Bachelor's or Master’s Degree in Civil Engineering or any related field.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in project management.
- Possess a professional engineering registration license for Thai nationality (2nd class license)
- Able to use Microsoft Project program
- Active personality with good interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Able to work a 6 day week