- Oversee and direct construction projects from conception to completion.
- Review the project in-depth to schedule deliverables and estimate costs.
- Oversee all onsite and offsite constructions to monitor compliance with building and safety regulations.
- Coordinate with and direct construction workers and subcontractors.
- Select tools, materials and equipment and track inventory.
- Meet contractual conditions of performance.
- Review the work progress on a daily basis.
- Prepare internal and external reports pertaining to job status.
- Plan ahead to prevent problems and resolve any emerging ones.
- Negotiate terms of agreements, draft contracts and obtain permits and licenses.
- Analyse, manage and mitigate risks.
- Ensure quality construction standards are met and the use of proper construction techniques.
- Thai nationality only, aged not over 45 years old.
- Bachelor’s Degree of Engineering (Civil Engineering preferred).
- Minimum 10 years of experience in project management preferably involving hotel and office building.
- Experience with a property developer.
- Previous experience in renovation projects focusing on hotel and office building.
- Strong presentation and negotiation skills.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Detail-oriented and can meet deadlines.
Our client offers a benefits package including; provident fund, annual bonus and medical insurance. Working hours are Monday-Friday 8:00-17:00