PRTR Technical Recruitment is searching for specific Project Manager. Our client provides the information engines that power some of the world’s most important applications. It’s headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts (USA) since 1978, with offices worldwide, and its software products are used daily by millions of people in more than 100 countries.
Our client is offering you an opportunity to join talented team and working with the lead companies to help them achieve their business goal. If you are motivated and seeking a high level of responsibility and to grow.
Area of Responsibilities and Key Tasks
- Lead planning and implementation of projects.
- Manage the Project and the processes therein – including the definition and on-going monitoring of the Project Implementation Document (PID)
- Coordinate project plans to meet the goals and priorities of the organization.
- Ensure that the project team members are aware of and remain compliant with all the relevant procedures and policies
- Proactively manage changes in project scope throughout the project
- Ensure appropriate communication between the members of the project team and report on project progress and other project specific information to stakeholders
- Manage project resource allocation.
- Facilitate the definition of service levels and customer requirements.
- Present oral and written reports defining plan, progress, problems and resolutions to appropriate levels of management.
- Experience of project management in hospital/ healthcare solution.
- Experience of full project lifecycle through initiation, execution, go-live and closure.
- Healthcare background is highly preferred.
- Experience managing resources, time tracking, budgets and forecasting.
- Good project management, team leadership and sense of ownership.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong communications, customer relationship and negotiation skills.
- An understanding of hospital procedures, standard working practices, structure and politics
- Previous experience as an end user of an integrated health system
- Excellent English communication skill.
We invite qualified candidates to submit their resume stating their present and expected salary toApply Now
P.R. Recruitment and Business Management Co., Ltd.
2034/82 Ital - Thai Tower, 18th Floor, New Petchburi Road,
Bangkapi, Huaykwang, Bangkok 10320
Tel. 02-7160000 Fax. 02-7160056