Our client is a leading property developer and manages hotel, resort, residence and community malls with full facilities. The company is currently looking for a suitably qualified candidate to join its team in the position of Project Manager - Hotel.
- Being responsible for concept design and all pre-construction aspects of the projects including budget, work plan and operational procedures.
- Overseeing project drawings and reviewing project construction documentation.
- Participating in the areas of master plan, architecture, landscaping, interior designs and civil construction for new development projects.
- Preparing a progress plan and estimating costs for installation of systems, utilization of facilities and other requirements.
- Controlling all material specifications and M&E systems to ensure that all items are ordered and placed correctly.
- Liaising with major contractors and suppliers and managing external subcontractors.
- Being in charge of project construction and inspection on site to deliver on time.
- Analyzing operational performance and costs against budget.
- Advising on any problems in construction and infrastructure, including comments and complaints from the public.
- Preparing regular project progress reports for the Project Director.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Civil Engineering discipline
- At least 8 years of experience in hospitality, resorts, residential and mix-used projectsmanagement.
- Have an understanding in architecture, interior design and construction will be an advantage
- Good English communication.
- Having attention to detail and leadership and problem solving skills.
- Able to travel domestically
We invite qualified Thai nationals to submit their resume stating their present and expected salaryvia APPLY NOW