Our client is a fast growing IT consultancy specializing in Customer Relationship Management (CRM) on cloud computing technology. Their services cover the disciplines of Sales, Marketing, Service Centers and Logistics. They are looking for energetic candidates to join their dynamic consulting team.
- Acting as a project manager for application development and system integration for cross functional teams, consisting of internal and external stakeholders, to ensure project goals and objectives are met.
- Managing timelines and resource requirements.
- Structuring projects to meet customer goals and objectives.
- Tracking all activities against plans, providing regular and accurate reports to senior management, the project office and client management as appropriate.
- Understanding key business drivers and managing operational metrics, including cost, quality, cycle-time and customer satisfaction.
- Demonstrating excellent problem solving aptitude, being able to quickly identify project risks and opportunities early in the project and working with a high degree of autonomy to address them.
- Leading projects; developing and maintaining manpower plans, resolving resource conflicts and monitoring the deployment of individuals to ensure they are contributing effectively while developing their own skills and experience.
- Developing knowledge quickly of other industries and commodities.
- Acting as a liaison between clients and operations teams to resolve any incidents.
- Thai national, age between 30 – 35 years old.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology or a related field.
- Experience in system implementation and leading projects.
- Experience of business process development or its outsourcing.
- Understanding database management.
- Possessing IT skills in Java, SQL and HTML.
- Strong knowledge of the CRM Process; Sales, Service Center and Marketing operations.
- Comfortable working in different environments.
- Proficient in English (speaking and writing).
- Good presentation skills.
Qualified candidates please submit your resumes stating present and expected salary & package details via APPLY NOW
P.R. Recruitment and Business Management Co., Ltd.
2034/82 Ital - Thai Tower, 18th Floor, New Petchburi Road,
Bangkapi, Huaykwang, Bangkok 10320
Tel. 02-7160000 Fax. 02-7160056