Our client is a leading supplier of steel building products. The company is now looking for a suitably experienced and qualified candidate to join them in the position of Project Manager.
- Providing installation, erection and construction standards of safety for both employees and subcontractors on a number of projects.
- Assigning, coordinating and directing day-to-day activities with site product consultants on a number of projects.
- Managing internal production orders, contract agreements and sign off and external buy out items on a number of projects.
- Managing project invoicing and payments and changes to original scopes of work, within delegation of authority limits.
- Managing installation and erection schedules on multiple projects.
- Managing relationships with customers to ensure satisfaction, while at the same time protecting contractual position, margin and reputation.
- Managing subcontractors to work safely, follow company safety standards and work effectively as per committed schedules and quality requirements.
- Thai nationality, age not over 45 years old.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering (preferably Civil Engineering).
- Minimum of 5 years project management experience in the building, roofing or walling industries.
- Good interpersonal and planning skills.
- Result oriented, self-motivated and able to negotiate and manage conflict.
- Proven experience of managing customer relationships.
- Fluent in English.
- Own car and a valid driving license is required.