Our client is one of the largest food companies in Thailand with a wide range of successful brands and products in the food sector and an increasingly strong presence. There are efforts to diversify and enter new export markets in South East Asia. The company is looking for professionals to effectively run internal processes to support its overall business plan. Among the company’s open positions is the role of Project Support Administrator.
- Issuing PR for all expenses of Sales & Trade, Marketing, SEADM and HR departments.
- Sending PO to all suppliers.
- Checking invoices and delivery bills to ensure that they are correct and match with PO.
- Checking goods and key goods received in the system for Sales & Trade, Marketing, SEADM and HR departments.
- Preparing invoices & delivery bills for A/C Dept.
- Performing inventory check and controlling stock.
- Coordinating with ABFT factory warehouse about POP & premium stock.
- Preparing documents for issuing new vendor to A/C Dept.
- Following-up on all purchasing documents.
- Male or Female
- Age not over 30 years old.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or a related field.
- English fair - good level.
- 1-2 years’ experience in Administrative work and Purchasing field.
- Possess multi-tasking skills.
- Possess interpersonal skills, good at dealing with people.
- Good Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point.