Our client is a leading automotive parts manufacturer with an 80 year history. It requires a well-organised person who is active, dynamic, hands-on and has a pleasant personality to work with them in the position of Public Relations Manager.
- Developing a communications plan including strategy, goals, budget and tactics.
- Developing a media relations strategy, seeking high-level placements in print, broadcast and online media.
- Writing and producing PR content, presentations and press releases.
- Directing the social media team to engage audiences across traditional and new media.
- Dealing with enquiries from the public, the press and related organizations.
- Leverage existing media relationships and cultivating new contacts within business and industry media.
- Speaking publicly at interviews, press conferences and presentations.
- Organizing promotional events such as press conferences, open days, exhibitions, tours and visits.
- Monitoring, analyzing PR results/media coverage.
- Being a team member of crisis management and communication.
- Thai nationality, aged 32-42 years old.
- Bachelor or Master’s Degree in Public Relations, Marketing, Advertising, Communications or related discipline.
- At least 5 years’ experience in public relations required.
- Strong media relationships.
- Experienced in both online and offline media.
- Pleasant personality.
- Flexible to travel overseas or up-country for a short working purpose.
- Good English communication skills (written and spoken).