Our client is a leading commercial printing, labelling and packaging company in Southeast Asia. They are looking for a suitable candidate to join their team in the position of Publishing Manager.
- Leading and managing a team of commercial printing, labelling and packaging personnel.
- Developing and implementing in-house production strategies.
- Supporting the sales team in terms of customer requirements and technical support of printing / publishing.
- Ensuring high quality of deliverables to meet customer requirements.
- Controlling production and vendor quality
- Analyzing process and quality problems and making improvements
- Developing production procedures and capability of vendors
- Ensuring vendor or supplier performance in terms of quality, price and delivery.
- Improving own level of technical knowledge
- Coordinating with other departments for technical matters
- Overseeing quality work improvement and team development
- Male or female, Thai nationality, aged between 32-40 years old.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a printing, label or packaging business is a MUST.
- Bachelor's degree in any field.
- Good English language abilities and interpersonal skills
- Good communications and negotiation skills
- Proactive, customer focused with team management and problem solving skills.
- Able to work on Saturdays and flexible to travel.
- Having own car and a driving license.