Our client is a construction services company. Due to their continued growth, they are looking for a suitable candidate to join them in the position of Purchasing Engineer.
- Sourcing materials and components.
- Handling purchase orders in a timely manner.
- Managing material delivery schedules and liaising with local and overseas vendors.
- Ensuring that all goods/services provided are in accordance with terms and conditions.
- Analyzing technical data, designs, manufacturing limitations and supplier facilities.
- Coordinating with vendors and suppliers for supplies and reimbursement claims.
- Male/female, age 22-30 years old.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering orArchitecture.
- Having experience as a Purchasing Engineer for at least 3 years.
- Work experience from the construction industry will be an advantage.
- Good command of English.