- Leading sourcing board meetings with cross-functional teams to deliver cost targets and timing requirements.
- Delivering costed BOMs (piece price, vendor tooling, timing) to the program with purchasing management concurrence and coordinating cost estimating when quote timing is not realistic or drawings are missing.
- Acting as the Program Lead for the Sourcing Board and to confirm final sourcing with commodity buyers.
- Leading supplier program kick-off meetings with critical suppliers as required
- Responding to eVQF changes, and, negotiating design changes for piece price & tooling.
- Kicking-off tooling with appropriate program and gate approvals.
- Creating vBuyer Award Packages for design changes subsequent to initial sourcing vBuyer Award Packages.
- Managing supplier launch readiness & program milestones.
- Managing Tool Progress Reports.
- Maintaining costed BOMs for the Program Team (i.e. PPTM, Ontrack, enterProj, etc).
- Maintaining cost roadmaps for financial targets and conducting TQCM, VA/VE exercises.
- Being involved in quality improvement activity and supporting ISO/TS16949, environmental and safety requirements.
- Bachelor’s Degree in engineering, business administration or a related field.
- At least 3-5 years working experience in a manufacturing purchasing – sourcing role, having experiences in a 1 tier automotive is preferred.
- Understanding of supply chain management.
- Good analysing and negotiation skills.
- Automotive industry experience is preferred.
- Good command of speaking, listening and writing in English.
Our client offers a competitive basic salary, a meal allowance, provident fund, group insurance, a fixed and variable bonus and a five day working week.