Our client has over 20 years of experience in the plastic packaging business. They manufacture and distributing many types of products. The company is looking for an energetic person to join their team.
- Managing purchasing team.
- Handling purchase orders in a timely manner.
- Managing material delivery schedules.
- Sourcing new suppliers for both local and overseas suppliers.
- Negotiating pricing terms for purchasing.
- Ensuring that all provided goods and services are in accordance with terms and conditions.
- Analyzing technical data, design, manufacturing limitations and supplier facilities.
- Coordinating with vendors and suppliers for supplies and reimbursement claims.
- Reporting to Managing Director.
- Thai nationality, aged 30 - 45 years old.
- Bachelor’s degree in any field.
- At least 8 years of work experience in a purchasing function from printing, packaging, machines or electronic manufacturing.
- At least 3 years of experience managing a team.
- Good team leadership skills.
- Computer literate.
- Experience in production and planning is a plus.
- Very good command of written and spoken English
Qualified candidates please submit your resumes stating present and expected salary & package details by click "APPLY NOW"