- Managing the Purchasing Team.
- Handling purchase orders in a timely manner.
- Managing material delivery schedules.
- Sourcing new suppliers, both locally and overseas.
- Negotiating pricing terms for purchasing.
- Ensuring that all provided goods and services are in accordance with terms and conditions.
- Analyzing technical data, designs, manufacturing limitations and supplier facilities.
- Coordinating with vendors and suppliers regarding supplies and reimbursement claims.
- Reporting to the Managing Director.
- Thai nationality, age 30 - 45 years old.
- Bachelor’s degree in any field.
- At least 8 years of work experience in a purchasing function within printing, packaging or machine/electronics manufacturing.
- At least 3 years of management experience.
- Good team leadership skills.
- Computer literate.
- Experience in production and planning is a plus.
- Very good command of written and spoken English.