Our client is one of the largest conglomerates in Northeast Thailand. The group owns different types of businesses, including manufacturers of starch, ethanol and biogas. The company is looking for a Purchasing Manager who is eager to advance their business.
- Reporting to the VP and EVP and collaborating frequently with the Plant Manager and Maintenance Manager based in the Northeast of Thailand.
- Handling all purchasing issues related to the factory and the office, i.e. stationery, spare parts and office supplies.
- Negotiating the best purchasing conditions to optimise cost whilst ensuring purchasing management policies and ethical regulations are applied.
- Procuring products mostly related to liquid processing, such as valves, piping and instruments.
- Supporting procurement initiatives for the company.
- Reviewing purchase order claims and contracts for conformance to company policy.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field, possessing a technical degree is an advantage.
- At least 3-4 years of experience in a procurement and purchasing role.
- Experience of working in a petrochemical or fluid processing manufacturing environment is a plus.
- Strong negotiation, leadership and communication skills.
- High level of initiative, good problem solving skills and able to build relationships.
- Able to live / relocate to the Northeast of Thailand.
Qualified candidates please submit your resumes stating present and expected salary & package details via APPLY NOW
P.R. Recruitment and Business Management Co., Ltd.
2034/82 Ital - Thai Tower, 18th Floor, New Petchburi Road,
Bangkapi, Huaykwang, Bangkok 10320
Tel. 02-7160000 Fax. 02-7160056