Our client is a leading personal care and consumer product distributor with a significant presence in Thailand. Due to their current business expansion they are now looking for a suitably qualified candidate to join them in the position of Purchasing Manager – FMCG
- Managing purchasing, sourcing and inventory management policies.
- Managing the development and validation of new suppliers and negotiating and obtaining the best possible prices, quality and service.
- Implementing supply planning and materials forecasting to support the Marketing and Sales teams.
- Applying all purchasing tactics to come up with the best prices for the company, such as cost analysis, negotiations, volume discounts and relationship management.
- Monitoring and improving material costs and supplier performance.
- Establishing replenishment cycles and safety stock quantities by considering MOQ, lead time, warehouse space and logistics costs.
- Monitoring and controlling all purchasing procedures both of direct and indirect materials.
- Male or female, age 32-45 years old
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in marketing, supply chain, accounting or a related field.
- At least 10 years of procurement experience.
- Experience in consumer products will be an advantage.
- Strong negotiation and leadership skills.
- High level of initiative, good problem solving skills and able to build relationships.
- Able to work independently