Our client is a trader of electronic equipment from overseas and also manufactures electronic components for exporting.
- Sending forecasts and purchase orders to vendors.
- Following up for on time parts delivery.
- Following up on confirmed POs from vendors.
- Checking and updating deliveries and following up on deliveries from vendors.
- Checking for any stock shortage every day and issuing POs.
- Checking overseas invoices (parts, prices and projects).
- Making requests for BOI clearance relating to overseas vendor imports.
- Working hours Monday – Friday, 8.00-17.30
- Male or female.
- Aged not over 37 years old
- Bachelor’s degree in any field.
- At least 1 year of experience in purchasing tasks.
- Experience of using Pivot Command in Microsoft Excel.
- Good command of English.
- Thai nationality only.