Our client is global leader in Protection Solutions. Our client designs, develops and manufactures a wide range of protection solutions that meet the ever-changing needs and demands of markets and industries. They are looking for candidates for the position of Purchasing Officer.
- Reviewing product production plans to ensure the availability of all required materials, at minimum levels and at an appropriate time.
- Performing all purchasing operations, such as reviewing purchasing orders and invoices to ensure maximum efficiency at minimum cost.
- Utilising just-in-time delivery and complying with Quality System and GMP requirements.
- Selecting and monitoring vendors for price quotations in compliance with Purchasing Department policies.
- Establishing lead times for requisitioning departments and developing schedules for management control.
- Keeping in touch with industrial sources to keep abreast of new packing materials and other products and to identify prospective vendors.
- Working closely with quality assurance and laboratory personnel to validate new suppliers and the properties of new materials.
- Creating and controlling all purchasing documents for quality and traceability purposes.
- Preparing cost analysis studies for future purchases.
- Ensuring compliance with all internal and external quality, safety, health and environmental instructions, rules and regulations.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or a related field is preferred.
- 3 years supervisory experience in manufacturing procurement.
- Good analytical and planning skills.
- Trustworthy and reliable.
- Knowledge of ERP, GMP, ISO 9001, ISO 13485, ISO 14001, LEAN requirements and the SAP system is advantageous.
- Basic knowledge of IEAT and customs regulations.
- Good command of English
- Computer literate.