Our client is a manufacturer of medical gloves. The company is now looking for a highly motivated candidate to apply for the position of Purchasing Officer.
- Regularly reviewing the products’ production plan to ensure the availability of all required materials at a minimum level at an appropriate time.
- Performing all purchasing operations, such as reviewing purchasing orders and invoices to ensure maximum efficiency at minimum cost with just in time delivery and in compliance with Quality System / GMP requirements.
- Working on new product and artwork development.
- Selecting and monitoring vendor lists for price quotations in compliance with purchasing department policies.
- Establishing lead times for requisitioning departments and developing schedules for management control.
- Keeping in touch with industrial sources to remain continually updated on new packing material and other products, and also to identify prospective vendors.
- Working closely with quality assurance and laboratory personnel to validate new suppliers and new materials properties required in production for cost effectiveness and future substitution purposes.
- Creating and controlling all concerned purchasing documents for quality and traceability purposes.
- Preparing cost analysis studies for future purchases.
- Ensuring compliance with all internal and external quality, safety, health and environmental instructions, rules and regulations.
- Thai Male, age not over 40 years old.
- Bachelor’s degree in any field.
- At least 4 years of manufacturing procurement experience.
- Good at spoken and written English.
- Knowledge of ERP, SAP system, GMP, ISO 9001, ISO 13485, ISO 14001 and LEAN requirements is an advantage.
- Basic knowledge of IEAT / Customs regulations.
- Computer literate.