The successful candidate will report to the Managing Director and will be responsible for the following key functions;
- Knowledge of principles and procedures of purchasing process.
- Source, compare, select and negotiate for the best purchase package in term of quality, price, credit terms, deliveries and services with suppliers.
- Issue PO to supplies, handle invoice, control stock and inventory of raw material in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Manage vendor effectiveness, sets up vendor assessment mechanisms, timely reviews ad monitors its performance an integrity to meet business requirements and standard.
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration or other related field.
- Female, aged between 30 – 40 years old.
- At least 5 – 7 years of experience in functions of purchasing or planning, ideally within a production / manufacturing facility.
- Strong knowledge of sourcing and negotiation skills.
- Good command of English.