Objectives of the position:
- Being responsible for the supervision and leading on the assigned shift of QC personnel.
- Being responsible for the implementation of the quality assurance/control systems in the wet and dry lab to ensure the production of quality products at the least possible cost.
- Leading and coordinating the daily activities and schedules of the wet and dry laboratory QC/lab technicians and helpers.
- Ensuring the implementation of the Quality Plan, Sanitation Plan, HACCP Plan and/or standards for:
- Packaging materials and manufacturing/auxiliary chemicals acceptance.
- Water treatment.
- PET bottle production.
- In-process material/batching preparation.
- Finished product evaluation.
- On-hold product evaluation.
- Microbiological monitoring.
- Plant equipment and facilities sanitation.
- Evaluating and analysing packaging material, process and product test results to ensure that the guidelines and standards set by the company are strictly followed. Reviewing and signing all quality assurance reports on a daily basis.
- Ensuring that issues and concerns which happened on the assigned shift are properly turned over to the next shift for proper action.
- Validating production start-up checklist on a regular basis.
- Attending to quality issues with QC staff and controlling related activities and corrective actions. Investigating and determining the causes of non-conforming materials, processes and products. Providing technical assistance in relation to trouble shooting when necessary.
- Issuing non-conformance reports (NCR), internal memos and/or email communication. Coordinating with other departments (suppliers and/or Logistics) about required activities, corrective action plans (CAP) and/or preventive measures. Initiating/controlling disposition when necessary.
- Monitoring the status of non-conformance reports (NCR) up until closure.
- Ensuring that new packaging and materials from new suppliers & products trial runs are properly conducted and evaluated per test protocol requirements prior to commercial run.
- Making use of statistical analysis of QC monitoring data, process trends, and other quality indicators, identifying opportunity areas for improvement.
- Ensures the maintenance and updating of quality records and documents. Enforcing laboratory and file management systems, 5S and good housekeeping in the laboratory.
- Ensuring the proper servicing, repair, maintenance and calibration of laboratory equipment. Ensuring the optimum operation of laboratory facilities to provide an efficient and on-time service and information to operating functions.
- Attending to product complaints and facilitating fast actions in relation to handling product complaints in terms of analysis, the root cause determination and plant corrective actions. Submitting data and reporting to the immediate superior regarding necessary actions.
- Attending daily and/or weekly operations reviews and ISO/HACCP/GMP meetings with other departments. Preparing, reviewing and conducting presentations relating to QC reports and issues.
- Preparing and submitting periodic quality reports to the Plant QC Manager/Supervisor to ensure he/she is updated on raw materials, packaging, in-process and product quality performance.
- Participating in plant quality and productivity studies, system and operation reviews, and, in-process and equipment capability studies.
- Assessing the conformance to product handling and warehousing standards for all goods from the plant to sales offices, dealers, and trade outlets.
- Documenting and updating procedures and work instructions for the department.
- Conducting and participating in IQA/HACCP/GMP audits. Preparing the necessary reports for management review.
- Conducting orientation/training to new employees and to existing QC staff when necessary.
- Supervising and conducting intra-laboratory proficiency tests of QC technicians and with other departments.
- Assisting the Plant QA Manager/Supervisor in the preparation and control of QC operating budgets.
- Ensuring plant compliance with the requirements of the government in relation to product quality and safety.
- Following/observing company rules and regulations concerning:
- Attendance and employee conduct.
- Safety and security.
- Assuming the responsibilities of the Plant QC Supervisor in his/her absence.
- Performing or attending to other job related matters that maybe assigned by the QC and Plant Manager.
- Thai nationality.
- Male/female, aged 30-33 years old.
- Can work for 4 days and stop for 2 days and on a night-shift.
- Bachelor of Science in Chemistry/Chemical Engineering/Food Technology/Food Science/Allied Sciences.
- At least 1-3 years’ experience from a food and beverage manufacturing plant.
- A good command of spoken and written English will be an advantage and computer literate.
- A moral character and good attitude.
Our client offers a basic salary + a 1 month fixed bonus, overtime, group health insurance, a uniform and transportation.
Reference Code: QS1282004
Please submit your resume stating your present and expected salary and ref. QC Shift Supervisor - Jobsdbfax to 038 494 790 by click “Apply Now”