- Maintaining all related systems for ISO/TS16949 and ISO 14001, and being responsible for the care and safety and related company systems.
- Coordinating measurement system analysis (MSA)
- Monitoring and improving SAP-NCM and SAP QM.
- Establishing and maintaining work instructions for QAQC.
- Updating and analysing results and providing information to take corrective and improvement actions wherever needed.
- Supporting the laboratory and special testing, including that relating to customer claims and internal process improvements.
- Controlling QC equipment calibration including all production equipment (internal and external calibration).
- Developing products and preparing samples for new business.
- Maintaining analytical equipment in compliance with good laboratory standards and setting up new equipment such as CAEF.
- Being the EHS Coordinator and managing QC assets.
- Conducting method validations as per customer requirement / CCE high level procedures.
- Thai nationality only.
- Male or female, aged 30 years old or above.
- Bachelor's Degree in Chemistry, Engineering or a related field.
- Experience of testing, laboratory and automotive manufacturing (at least 5 years).
- Experience in ISO/TS16949, laboratory chemical analysis and statistical analysis of processes.
- Experience of QA/QC tools and systems (MSA will be an advantage).
- Good command of English, both spoken and written.
- Good skills in software packages including SAP, MS Office and Outlook.
Our client offers an attractive salary package commensurate with experience, other allowances and transportation, etc.